Friday, 5 May 2017

10% DISC FOR 3 MONTHS JUST FOR YOU!

Who doesn't want to get a discount right? So, today's post will lead you to a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for a healthier you specially made for you my readers



(yes YOU! - so, read this until the end and don't forget to follow-CLICK ON THE RIGHT SIDE-     
me okay?) 😏😉
...
To start with today's entry, I'll tell you on my problem that I have been having since my college years or even on my teenage years. 

=====================================================================

I have been having my lower back pain since quite some time and I thought that it was just a normal back pain that was due to my bad position of sleeping. I did an X-Ray once because I was admitted due to my critical migraine and because I once fainted during my college years. During that time, I did saw that my back bone was not looking pretty normal (it kinda about to form an 'S' shape). Without questioning to the doctor more, I thought it pretty much won't make a big deal. 

=====================================================================


IT WAS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS
I thought that it was just a normal back pain but when I did some research and I found that it's actually a Scoliosis.


-I'm the right side end type-
Look closely below.


Click to enlarge/zoom picture.



Truth to be told, it is not easy to get the treatment done without using any medicine or drugs involved with this issue in Malaysia. Even so, you could always find an alternative of having yourself the back support of wearing that can be found online which I don't technically recommend you with (as we didn't know its effectiveness). 

After I get married, I do still have this back pain and it still exist until I'm positively pregnant. I did have the thought that due to my weight increases, my back pain does too. (Well, that's how people always said when it comes to pregnant women). 

Day by days, I almost wanted to give up and thought that it can heal by itself by correcting my body posture of walking and sleeping...not until I found the clinic that I have been searching for. 

MY PRECISION CHIROPRACTIC CENTRE, SRI PETALING

I know, some of you might have the same respond as me when you heard the word Chiropractic for the first time right? What on earth is a Chiropractic? Well, Chiropractic is a 'hands on' spinal adjustment that able to cure your spinal related pain without using any medicine or drugs. And good news is, MY PRECISION CHIROPRACTIC CENTRE now expanding to Exercise Rehabilitation and Remedial Massage (should those who love to go to the Thai Massage places look-alike, I recommend you to try the Remedial Massage instead. Trust me, they know your bones more than those Thailand massagers). 



MEET MY GONSTEAD CHIROPRACTOR
At My Precision Chiropractic, they (3) three verified and qualified doctors that you can choose from to undergo your treatment with. And as for a woman like me who prefer to be attend with a female doctor, I choose Dr. Michiko Liew.


Not only a verified and qualified member of Gonstead Chiropractic Society (Australia), this beautiful doctor is a qualified Athletic Trainer and a Yoga instructor too! Her chiropractic experiences with the patients involved from as early as a 2 months year old baby and the oldest is 80+ years old! Sounds convincing enough right?


BEFORE THE TREATMENT
After I have done with the registration (which has been help by the friendly staffs), I waited around 5-10 minutes with my husband before the doctor called me in. 

Yes! They have friendly female staffs!


Waiting area. 



We started first with a brief consultation on knowing more about my pain that I have been having. Since I'm pregnant, I did not come myself with a copy of an X-Ray scan for the chiropractor to identify the exact point/area that I have been having the pain with 
(*P/S : You need to bring yourself a copy of an X-Ray from any hospital, but preferably Sunway Medical Center for the doctor's references during the consultation). 

So, the doctor check on my spine and define the exact area/point that I have problem with (and while doing this, my doctor specifically told me on what she's doing right now and get to know the bone that I have problem with, which is the L5-the spine name medically). 

Telling her on how and where I normally have my pain.



Listening attentively on the spine structure.

Laughing because I was enduring the pain when she was trying to find the exact area/point.


Afterwards, she used a Nervo-Scope to identify whether the area/point that I have my problem with is having an inflammation and caused me discomforts or not (well, of course I have the inflammation at the end).

Dr. Michiko explaining about Nervo-Scope to me. 


Nervo-Scope


Doing the Nervo-Scope test on me. 



No worries, you won't feel anything like the electric static or what-not while the doctor is doing this to you! After the nervo-scope test done, she asked me to change into the clinic attire and get prepared as the treatment will start soon (which this is not pictured in this entry because it was only me, the doctor and my husband).


DURING THE TREATMENT
After I got changed, the doctor asked me to lay down on the bed and get into the position for her to do the treatment (this was the part where I was nervous and freaked out as if that will be my last moment on earth as it involved my spine). 

That serious moment.


While she was explaining to me what she will do in a minute later, suddenly I heard a 'crack' sound so loud that I even shocked myself! Amazingly, by the time she did that, I pretty much don't feel any pain. I was just shocked to hear that sound. HAHA. The doctor then do the same movement/treatment for the second time and that's was it! The first treatment is done in just few minutes!



AFTER THE TREATMENT
After sitting back on the provided chair, I do then realised that I felt a lil bit of pain. But, not that much. Only a slight pain. I would be lying if I say I don't feel any pain at all. HAHA. But, what shocked me most was that I don't feel the any pain at the exact spot and the stiffness that I had at first I came. Even I amazed on how and what she did to me. Like, just for a few minutes and my pain gone! Before I came here, I had the stiffness at the back of my left side of neck which she said due to the bone that was not in the right position at my spine which then lead to my migraine (I swear that I didn't lie to write this to tell you on how my left neck is doing perfectly fine and lighter now! No more stiffness and pain!). 

Happy + relieved face after the 'crack' sound, my pain is gone!


Thus, I highly recommend this place to those who have been having back pain (like me), slipdisc, migraine, and especially not to forget pregnant ladies like me!



HOW TO GET THE DISCOUNT?

CLICK TO ENLARGE E-VOUCHER.

  1. Flash this E-Voucher to the receptionist at the counter of Precision Chiropractic (click on the link for the location)
  2. Fill in the registration form
  3. Wait for your turn to be call in
  4. Get your treatment with your chiropractor
  5. Make a payment (they accept card too) - GET THE 10%DISC WHEN YOU PAY!

Now I cant wait to get my second treatment next weekend which I hope is the last! 
(finger cross baby😄)



 Call+6011-11822300 for any enquiries or to book your appointment.
Don't worry about getting male or female chiropractor as they have both male and female chiropractic that you can choose from, like I mentioned in the beginning!


Operating Hours:
Mon: 8.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.
Tues: 8.00a.m. - 2.00p.m.
Wed: 8.00a.m. - 8.00p.m.
Thur: 8.00a.m. - 8.00p.m.
Fri: 8.00a.m. - 2.00p.m.
Sat 8.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.
Sun: 8.00a.m. - 6.00p.m.


My Precision Chiropractic Centre (www.MyPrecisionChiro.com)
Address: 13, Jalan Radin Bagus 5, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia