Sunday, 21 May 2017

BIRTHDAY TREAT FROM HUSBAND WENT WRONG WHEN...

Alhamdulillah
On 9th May 2017, I'm now officially 23.


And baby is 23 weeks too!
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

========================================================================

So, I kinda like been craving (mengidam bak kata orang melayu) to eat fresh lobsters since few months which then when I asked my husband, 
'How much a lobster normally cost ya abang?' And he goes like,
'RM600+ sayang'
And I was like...
😲😲😲
And he went on with, 
'That's the price when I had it at Japan back then. Here in Malaysia, I never had one. So, I didn't know about the price range here.'

========================================================================

After hearing that, I began to rub my baby bump and said, 'Please dear, Lobster is too mainstream. Please find a cheap one (with a sad face ofc).' I was trying to take my attention away from the lobsters but when I opened up the Facebook and Instagram, all I could see was tutorials on how those chefs prepared the lobsters which look so fine and tantalizing and I can't stop from drooling from it. 

'That is way too expensive baby', I began to talk to my baby every time I saw those lobsters online. Until suddenly my husband asked, 'I could try to find the nearest if you want'. And I was like, 'It's okay. I'm fine with not having the lobsters. Don't worry. So, he began his search for the lobster restaurant nearby, started with Bangi area (my parents house). 

' I have found one sayang! It's Heart and Soul Cafe.'
While I was smiling reading that another message from my husband came in, 
'They have moved lah sayang to KL'
And I was like (so sad actually while rubbing my baby bump again) and said,
'Its okay abang. We don't have to eat lobster. Just eat other things else'


Saddest part awaits us

So, back then at my previous work place. Those who are celebrating their birthday will get a day off on their birthday (cool right!) . So, I kinda like felt a lil bit lazy to come to work on my birthday the other day since I used to have a day off. Worst comes to worst was suddenly when my boss asked me to attend a talk ON MY BIRTHDAY AFTER LUNCH HOUR! And sadly I have to agreed on it. With a very sad face I must say. Really sad. Like seriously? What could go worse on your birthday to need attend a talk?


What have I done wrong in my previous life? - I asked 😒😒😒😒😒

And I told my husband that I need to attend a talk later that day. And he was like,
'okayyy. My plans are interrupted. I have planned so many things for you that day and now I have to cancel everything.' 
(I went on like, yeah. As if you really did plan something - 
because he is not that type into surprising people type). 



The Birthday Day!
Went on to work like usual with a runny nose and had a lunch with my boss at a restaurant nearby that my boss quite fond of (Ayam Penyet). While I was having the lunch with him with the sad mood to need attend a talk after the lunch, suddenly he went on,

'It's okay. You don't need to go for the talk. There's nothing much at there.'

And I was like, 

'Seriously? Really? Like really really?'

He went on with, 
'Yeah. You don't need to with a 😁 '

YEAYYYYY!!!


So, my boss said that he needs to go back home early that day as he need to settle few things. And I was like, okay boss. Safe drive like usual. 

When I was focusing on with the office Wi-Fi connection that have not been doing well that few days, and some of the lamps suddenly went off and I thought a blackout was about to happen or an electric short or some what. So, I ignored the lamps. When suddenly my boss came in with a cake with a bunch more people with him.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KHALIDAH, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!'





(Behind the scene of my boss - on the right)

I seriously didn't thought that he would do that. Awww. Thank you boss. 




My husband came to fetch me later on that evening and he drove me all the way from Cyberjaya headed to KL route which I didn't asked him where exactly on earth are we going. As far as I know and as I remember, he did told me that on my birthday we will be spend the day at our house in Semenyih (after my mother in law passed away up till now, we are living with his father at Balakong and only return to our home on Saturday evening and come back to Balakong the next day). 

It was raining heavily that evening and we can barely see the road from inside the car. We then went to the Mid Valley for the dinner. 


Dinner with Husband
As soon as we arrived the Mid Valley which was around 7.30 p.m. , we headed to Surau and performed our Maghrib prayer first and then the food hunting begun! 

'Where are we heading to?'
husband asked, 
'We are going for a dinner. Yeay!'
'Happy nampak? You are paying for tonight's dinner right?'
husband continued. 
And I remained silent with a straight face.


We headed to the West wing and out from the building when suddenly my husband asked, 

'what do you want to eat? Make your decision quick.' While standing at the front of a lobster restaurant that stole my attention. Husband looked at me and asked again, 'Is this okay? This lobster restaurant?' While looking at the menus I suddenly could feel that my saliva is going down to my throat. And my husband smiled sarcastically and I made my decision at last...

'Let's go here!' 
'Finally'
As my husband was starving because he only ate a cup of Maggi for his lunch that day. 



THE RED LOBSTER

Finally!




You can choose to have an outdoor or indoor to dine in.
Cheddar Bay Biscuits. 
Complimentary appetiser when you dine in here which is refillable! 


We was welcomed with their friendly staffs and choose our sit to dine in which is the indoor. 



After we had the menus on our hand and choose our dinner, we then have been told by the waiters that there will be a complimentary cookies appetiser while waiting for our foods to arrive.

That bread or they called as cookies, are more than you could ask for! It has the crunchy and soft cheese texture that cheese lovers like me would die for. (We kinda like full after we had the second basket of this. Hahaha)

The waiting time for our dinner to arrive surprisingly didn't took much time of ours! 
5★★★★★! Then, the time has come for us to dig in!!!!!


Caesar Salad which only RM 19.90 (which you can choose to have either Chicken Breast or Shrimp as your toppings)

And


My husband had the new menu from them,

Tilapia, Prawns and Grilled Squid for ONLY RM 69.90
(which comes in set with a Mushroom Soup and a free flow of selected drink choice of yours!)

And me?

Jeng Jeng Jeng...
Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’‹



And of course me with the foods!



I had my dinner complete with one of my favourites fruit drinks, Fresh Watermelon Juice (which is 100% pure Watermelon) that only cost RM 11.50!


And last but not least, we need a sweet to end up our fresh seafood dine in that night with their new dessert,

Chochlate Lava Cookie, RM 14.90
The dessert was really worth to die for I must admit. Wait, not just the desserts but all the menus too! Everything are freshly made and worth the money for! The sweetness of the lobster that I had, the juicy fine grilled squid and the fresh Tilapia is the best that we ever had! 

What an affordable, cozy and a complete to celebrate your special day with your loved ones here! 



THINGS GO WRONG WHEN HUSBAND SUDDENLY...
So, after that delightful dinner and a top notch dinner husband called the waiter for the bill. And yes, the worst came without me realising it when he suddenly said...

'Okay sayang, you pay for your menu. For the Lobster you had just now. When are you going to pay me back?'
With a shock and a full tummy I was like, 
'Like seriously abang?'
'Yes, because yours are the most expensive tonight' he laughed. 

Okayyyyyyyyyy. 
'Put it on the next month claiming bill of mine to you.'

So, I had a flu that day and I had to pay for my own dinner with my husband on my birthday. What else could go wrong right? (sarcastically, if you know what I mean)

But, well. I don't actually mind it. Since both of us are working and I know how hard it is to earn the money these days and he knew me for not being to clingy or dependant on guy to much from the beginning, so we agreed on some things to equally share the burden that we have. It's your choice ladies, but this is how we do it in our marriage. Every month I do need to treat my husband for a dinner since you know, he has been working so hard for me and our future baby (if God's will). 

Take a look back at your husband face before you go to sleep or watch his sleeping face and try to put your shoes on his. How hard he have had his days, what he has gone through at his workplace and he need to entertain you when you reach home and spend his time, money and energy for you. Some husband might not going to show his tiredness, or his flaws. That is why, us as the wife need to try to put on our shoes at his and be more considerate towards him. 

I know I'm not the perfect wife that he always want or dreamed of, I know I have many flaws that no one would expect or known. But, my husband accept me dearly for who I am. And for that I thanked him everyday even though I barely say it. Thank you abang for everything. For these 5 months of us been together. Please bare with me for the rest of your life. 


*P/S : Luckily the price is not the same with the Japan one that you told me. And ouh abang, I will pay back your money once I have my pay check. Thank you. HAHA

Sincerely, 
Your-never-fat-wife-but-now-fat-alreadyπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜