image1 image2 image3

KHALIDAH 'ABDUL HADI|khalidahabdhadi.blogspot.my|Welcoming our little #babyYK|#YKFamily'

My Elysium K Review . AT LAST!

Assalamualaikum and Eid Mubarak!

========================================================================
Before I even start, as a gift for reading this post.
You will get a RM10 OFF if you read until finish ladies!
.
.
.
YEAY 😎😍

.
.
.

So, I know i'm not that pretty athletic type of person but that doesn't mean I never had that athletic feelings right? (haha. I mean it). And lately I have been eyeing on some sport stuffs wondering that after my maternity leave, I should try out some activities. I like swimming though I admit I'm no good at it since I was a kid. Hahaha. But, hey. The spirit is always there okay. 

Thank you to Elysium K , now I have one in my list (which I can't wait to try it on once I'm ready!) This super adorable scarf will really help muslim women like me to have more outside activities (like my 3rd sister - hai chai chai 🙈🙉) 

Check out their cute colors that you could eye on for your next collection ladies!

Click on the image to get your Dark Blue today!



Hands up for purple lovers!


And yes! I've got mine in this cute bright Active Green color!

.
.
.
Oh yes, they do come with a cute box so you'll need no time to give this as a gift to your loved ones!
.
.
.

Elysium  K from PTT Outdoors is no doubt the best choice for us ladies. Why?  Here's the reasons :
  • It's made from love with Microfibre and Spandex...wait! A STRETCHABLE SPANDEX!
  • Light Weight (like seriously, as if you wear nothing on your head!)
  • Quick Dry (that absolutely perfect especially for hikers because it dry in a night!)
  • Fits perfectly on your head! (Even when you move around a lot - well of course since you're on an activity right?)
  • The most favorite part for women, NO IRON NEEDED! YES!
AND.......... It's really worth it since the price is really affordable!


Here's the close up for you to look at :

Just by looking at it you'll know how soft it'll be on your skin!



This is surely a great Outdoor Gear in Malaysia that everyone should have on their list now! 
.
.
.

And wait! Because you are reading this, CONGRATULATIONS as I'm giving you a RM10 off for your purchase using the code below before you proceed to your payment : 

 CODE : KY2309

Just enter it and ENJOY! Spread the words love! Like who doesn't love discounts right? 🙈😘

Xx,
KY. 

Share this: